Saturday 21 January 2012

Introduction!

Hello everyone!  My name is Victoria & I'm 23 years old.  I am married to the most wonderful man & we are blessed with a beautiful son who was born November 2011.  I love God, my family & the simple things in life (=.  This blog will be about my transition to use safer, natural & organic products for myself & my little family.  I'll also post things of interest to me, any happenings & just so you can get to know me better. I hope you enjoy my blog & I will try & update regularly.  God bless!

3 comments:

  1. I recognise you from Zara's blog :)
    So glad you started one too!
    You'll love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Yes that will be me =D I've been following yours & Zara's blogs for some time & you girls are quite inspirational! I'm looking forward to this journey & I'm already having fun with this blog! (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you so much :) It's definitely a fun little world to get into, so many lovely people. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete