Friday 9 March 2012

Day #1 ~ Detox...

Day one of my detox.  So far, so good (=  I know, it's only been...  14 hrs (or 7 hrs since I woke up =P), but I'm a little bored & while I tell you how I feel, just wanted to have a good yarn...  So, I took my 10ml shot of the stuff this morning mixed with 1/2 litre of water & (I know, naughty), skipped breakfast...  Morning tea was a Sencha Vanilla tea by T2 (Mmmm!) & lunch was an avocado on 2 pieces of rye toast. I've just polished off my Green tea & am snacking on a Granny Smith.  I haven't done any exercise yet, a bit lazy, but I'll update later if I DID get off my bottom & do some this afternoon (Ha!).  Not sure what dinner will be, Salmon with steamed greens?  I feel good & am surprised I'm not crawling up the walls for my beloved coffee?  Though I admit I was tempted to have my Roasted Dandelion (coffee substitute, as it has chicory root in it...  Caffeine free!) but gee, with no sugar or milk?  Ick!

I know that in my previous post I mentioned this isn't anything to do with weight, but I do want to see if I lose any weight while on this program.  So I thought I will record my stats here so that you all know how I & my body go with this whole process.  Currently I am 66.2kg BUT in saying that, it could be to do with water weight, or (& yes I'm going to say it) 'that time of the month'...  So I have 9 & 1/2 days to go, I'm feeling fabulous still but I am aware that the going gets tough by day 3.  Pray for me xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment