Thursday 8 March 2012

Time to Detox!


As of tomorrow, I am going to start my 10 day detox (I know that it says on the box 20 days, however I'm going to be kind to myself...  & not set unrealistic goals ~ But who knows?  I could get there & decide "I can go on!" ;-)  ).  Being an absolute foody & also carrying a bit of 'softness' from not exercising during my pregnancy (you know, the flesh that moves independently to my main frame...) I just need a reboot & revamp.  I'm not going to lie, I have lost all my baby weight but 'weight' is a whole other thing.  

SO!  I am doing the Brauer Slim & Detox, as pictured above.  Stated, it may aid or assist weight loss, assists detoxification & help maintain a healthy digestive system. It also helps relieve flatulence & assists in the relief of constipation.  I have done this detox before & has done wonderful things for me.  I have heard others do it & some weren't happy with it, so each to their own?  As with any detox plan you may go on, the Slim & Detox has its directions:
~ Take 10ml of the syrup morning & night.
~ Avoid processed foods/caffeine/sugars (except fruit).
~ Avoid large/rich meals that overload your body.
~ Gentle exercise to encourage muscle movement in the intestine to help with waste & assist weight loss..  

Foods that are allowed are:
~ Complex carbohydrates (brown rice, rye bread, oats)
~ Chicken & fish
~ Fresh fruits & vegetables/salads (I will be avoiding potato though)
~ Herbal teas
& at least 2L water a day (=

Wish me luck lovelies!  Especially for the coffee part...  I just LOVE coffee...! & if you have done this before, I would love to hear about your experience!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment