Wednesday 7 March 2012

Sorry! & updates... (=

Hello my fellow...  followers!  (=

I'm terribly sorry for being a bit slack of late...  Long story short, my little family & I have recently been on a much waited holiday & when we returned, we have moved house & I have been quite busy setting up to make us feel more comfortable.  I LOVE organising & redecorating.  Hubby has started a new job, & baby & I still hang out everyday hehe! <3  (Which I'll put in here quickly, he has started rolling over to his tummy but not quite, & he's just starting to say 'Ma'.  He has the 'Mmmm' in there, just got to get the 'Aaaa'. Very proud!)

You're all in for a treat today, I'm going to post my reviews of most of the products presented on my page for your taste.  Keep watching!  & again, sorry my lovelies!

God bless & keep smiling  =D
Vic xo

No comments:

Post a Comment