Wednesday 7 March 2012

Neways Toothpaste


When I was introduced to Neways, I thought this would be the great first step in to the 'safe, natural' lifestyle, so I purchased a few different products.  & I'm glad I did (=  Today, I'll be giving you my opinion on the Neways Ultrashine Radiance Toothpaste.  Before I start, my first thought on any natural toothpaste (before I would even try it), would be that it would be bland or taste icky.  Maybe not even smooth (don't ask me why haha... =S).  But when I tried this, I was quite amazed!  Just like normal toothpaste!  Maybe a bit lighter in the mouth & being a peppermint flavour, it isn't overpowering or stingy.  The thing that attracted me the most about this peppermint toothpaste is that it doesn't contain fluoride & it features casein, a naturally occurring protein in teeth.  You also only need to use a pea size so despite the small packaging (this one is 72g), it does go a fair way.  It doesn't froth up a lot like normal toothpaste does, so I'll take it down to the ingredients used.  But my teeth are still sparkly & pearly white (=.  I would definitely use this again.

The Ingredients:
Sorbitol, water (aqua), hydrated silica, sodium coco-sulfate, xylitol, peppermint oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, calcium glycerophosphate, cellulose gum, sodium chlorite (stabilised chlorine dioxide), hydrolysed casein, sucralose, chlorophyllin-copper complex.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful toothbrushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are cute, aren't they? These are the environmental toothbrushes, made of bamboo (= If you haven't seen them before, you can take a look (& buy!) here (=

      http://environmentaltoothbrush.com.au/

      Delete
  2. I agree, loving the natural toothbrushes! Also it's funny, I felt the same with natural toothpaste. They're all definitely lighter and more tingly and last a very long time! Not heard of this brand before, so hoping they do it in the UK! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is just SO many natural brands of toothpaste hey! (= I thought I would start here & I'm already loving it. I'm thinking of trying other brands but this one is too nice haha. Hope you find it in the UK!

      Delete